Предлагаем виноградные саженцы технических сортов !! Звоните 0675058232

Пожскажите

Доставка*Оплата*Наличие товара
panxing18

The Big 12 conference has come to the N

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 16th, 2019, 6:02 am

FL.Without a doubt Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , the Monday-night scoring extravaganza between the Rams and Chiefs was entertaining. It had more spectacular plays and head-spinning twists than a game of Madden or a matchup of teams from college football’s defense-challenged conference.As for it being a pro football classic, no way.And for those yearning to see a rematch in the Super Bowl, don’t count on it — unless each team finds a consistent defense.Yeah, we know, there were several big defensive plays that produced points in Los Angeles’ 54-51 victory, the highest-scoring Monday night contest ever and the only time two teams have each exceeded 50 points in the same game. Aaron Donald might have cemented a second straight NFL Defensive Player of the Year award with his strip-sacks of Patrick Mahomes.There were three picks, though two came when Mahomes was in desperation mode. There were four lost fumbles as each defensive line made its present felt — for a few seconds.The box score looks as long as one of Andy Reid’s play sheets.What America saw was Madden 19 at its most frenetic. And that’s exactly what much of the current sporting public covets. Give them receivers running free like deer in a meadow ; light shows of points on the scoreboard; announcers fawning over the action while ignoring the quality of performance; and offensive records galore.This was a home run derby with major league sluggers in a Little League park. It was a hockey shootout with NHL skaters facing amateur goalies. A dunk contest on 9-foot rims.Fantastic fun? For sure.But it can also be seen as an indictment of how the NFL — helped along by college football’s evolution — has headed toward flag football.How did we get to a point where the third-highest scoring game in NFL history, chock full of flying flags (21 accepted penalties for 195 yards), terrible coverage and some overzealous coaching is labeled a masterpiece?“A couple of things are contributing,” says Hall of Fame coach Tony Dungy, now an analyst for NBC. “The skills of the players on offense and the way the coaches are designing things is one. And the practice schedule that has been reduced really favors the offense now.“You can’t do as much work in the offseason and at training camp Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , and that hurts the defenses. Quarterbacks take their groups and they can get together and throw and work on their timing for two or three weeks. Defenses can’t do that, so they are behind the eight ball from the outset.”And the rules and officials have evolved to favor receivers and quarterbacks.It comes to fruition weekly. Consider that the NFL has had the most points scored (7,791), most touchdowns (895) and most touchdown passes (570) through 11 weeks in its history. The 54-51 frenzy is the punctuation mark.At least so far.Dungy and his NBC studio partner, former safety Rodney Harrison, bemoan the lack of fundamentals on defense. We saw as many examples of that on Monday night as we did tight spirals from Mahomes and Rams quarterback Jared Goff.“A lot of coaches in general go over scheme so much and designing things and how you play your responsibility and all the things offensive teams can do,” Dungy says. “We have lost sight of the basics, you see the poor fundamentals.”Adds Harrison, one of the best tacklers and cover guys at his position:“One thing I have learned weekly and has become a lot more prevalent because of all the emphasis on the changing of the rules is that they don’t teach a lot of technique in college anymore. It’s all about a scheme and all these different formations and you try to trick people and do all this misdirection. Coaches spend so much time on plays they forget about teaching technique.“Cornerback don’t have technique, they panic when they are down the field. The ball is in the air, they don’t look back 2019 Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams , can’t make a play.”It was something we saw plenty of Monday night. Of course, receivers such as Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce, Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods can make any defenders look bad. But when skill players are uncovered so often, it makes you wonder if the offense is on a power play.“As old school guys, we appreciate and we respect defense,” Harrison adds. “I said something (Sunday) night: If I was a general manager, I would never hire a defensive-minded coach as a head coach. The league is about scoring points and developing young quarterbacks; see Andy Reid and the Chiefs, Sean McVay and the Rams, Matt Nagy and the Bears. You have these coordinators that have a very creative mind for offense. But look at their defenses, they don’t have great defenses.“The league has really changed.”54-51 bears witness to that. With more likely to come. The Rams have not looked like the same team they were early in the year while going 1-2 since their Week 12 bye and quarterback Jared Goff‘s slide has been even sharper.Goff threw six interceptions while completing over 67 percent of his passes in the first 11 games of the season, but he’s thrown six while completing 55 percent of his throws over the last three weeks. It’s a stark change from how things have gone since Sean McVay was hired as the team’s head coach Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , but it’s not one that has Goff panicking about what’s coming next.“No. No, I’m not. I don’t think we are. I think we’re learning from them, learning from the mistakes in the last game and moving forward,鈥?Goff said, via the team’s website. 鈥淚t is our first time going through that with Sean. That speaks to what we’ve done in the last two years, but definitely something that we’re learning through and a little bit of adversity for us to get through.”Goff said he does not believe there’s “one singular thing” that’s caused the problems over the last three weeks and facing the Cardinals this weekend would seem to be a good thing for a team trying to get back on track. If that doesn’t happen, Goff will likely be asked about panic at some point next week as well.

panxing18

Hopefully by the time you drag yourself into thi

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 16th, 2019, 6:12 am

s post you are celebrating a thrilling victory by your Miami Dolphins over the Minnesota Vikings. Either way the other games will go on today. Below is a list of the afternoon games for today along with viewing information. Please use this thread to follow these games and or discuss your Miami dolphins. Please continue to follow all site rules as you would in any other Phinsider post. Remember that there is never any sharing http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-reshad-jones-jersey , discussing or providing of any illegal game streams allowed on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site.Seattle Seahawks (8-5) 2nd NFC West @ San Francisco 49ers (3-10) 4th NFC WestWhen: 4:05 PM ESTWhere: Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CaliforniaTV: FOXNFL Sunday Ticket: 714Odds: Seahawks -3Over/Under: 44New England Patriots (9-4) 1st AFC East @ Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5-1) 1st AFC NorthWhen: 4:25 PM ESTWhere: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania TV: CBSNFL Sunday Ticket: 715 Odds: Patriots -2Over/Under: 54.5 This is the Deshaun Watson the Houston Texans have been waiting for all season.Watson matched his career high with five touchdown passes to lead the Texans to their fifth straight victory, 42-23 over the Miami Dolphins on Thursday night.The second-year quarterback has played well at times this year but hadn't had a breakout game while dealing with rib and lung injuries over the past few weeks.The Texans (5-3) have left their 0-3 start behind with their longest single-season winning streak since reeling off six victories in a row in 2012."I think we've got the best offense in the NFL Womens Jerome Baker Jersey ," receiver DeAndre Hopkins said. "What we put up tonight against a pretty good defense, what we've shown in these past five games that we've won, we're up there with the best of the best."Watson threw touchdown passes of 13, 2, 73, 49 and 2 yards to give him 34 career scoring passes Stephone Anthony Jersey , moving ahead of Dan Marino (32) for second-most in NFL history after 15 games."This offense can be very explosive," Watson said. "We can do a lot of good things, put a lot of points on the board."Miami's Brock Osweiler, who had one tough season in Houston after signing a $72 million contract in 2016, threw for 241 yards with an interception in his third straight start in place of injured starter Ryan Tannehill.Kenyan Drake had a touchdown run and touchdown reception for the Dolphins (4-4). They lost for the second straight week."I'm fairly irritated right now," Miami coach Adam Gase said. "I'm going to re-evaluate everything this weekend and figure out how to get better on defense http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-t.j.-mcdonald-jersey , figure out how to sustain drives and get the ball into the end zone on offense."Rookie Jordan Thomas caught the first two touchdown passes of his career, Hopkins had 82 yards receiving and two scores, and Will Fuller added 124 yards receiving and a touchdown.Texans running back Lamar Miller, who grew up in Miami and spent his first four seasons with the Dolphins, had 133 yards rushing and a touchdown for his second straight 100-yard game.Houston led by eight when Watson threw a 49-yard touchdown pass to Hopkins on the first play of the fourth quarter to make it 35-20.Watson found the speedy Fuller in front of the defense for a 73-yard touchdown that left Houston up 28-17 late in the third quarter. It was the longest touchdown pass of Watson's career and the longest reception of Fuller's. Fuller has caught 11 touchdown passes in 11 career games with Watson.The Dolphins used a 41-yard field goal to cut the lead to 28-20 with less than a minute left in the third quarter. That score came after a drive featuring a crazy 46-yard pass by Osweiler . He threw the ball to Jakeem Grant, who lost it after being hit by two Texans defenders Womens Kenny Stills Jersey , but it sailed down the field and into the hands of DeVante Parker for the big gain.A 58-yard run by Miller got the Texans to the 9-yard line early in the third quarter. Houston extended the lead to 21-10 when Watson found Thomas again, this time on a 2-yard pass.The Dolphins used some trickery later in the third quarter when Osweiler pitched a lateral to Danny Amendola, who threw a 28-yard touchdown pass to Drake to cut the lead to 21-17.INJURIESHouston CB Johnathan Joseph injured his ankle in the first quarter and didn't return. ... ILB Zach Cunningham left in the first quarter with a knee injury and didn't return. ... Fuller left the game after injuring his knee in the fourth quarter.THE CATCH THAT WASN'THopkins scored his second touchdown on a 2-yard reception with about eight minutes left in the fourth quarter, but his most impressive play of the night came on a catch that didn't count . Hopkins reached back and grabbed the ball with one hand and weaved it between his legs in the air before crashing to the ground. But it was brought back after he was called for pass interference."I knew the guy had my other arm, so I couldn't put my other arm to catch the ball, so I knew I had to pin it up against something just to hold onto it Kiko Alonso Jersey ," Hopkins said.ANTHEMMiami defensive end Robert Quinn again raised his right fist during the anthem as he has done in past weeks.UP NEXTDolphins: Host the New York Jets on Nov. 4.Texans: Visit Denver on Nov. 4.

panxing18

Vikings vs. Bills: Five Game-Changing Plays In

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 16th, 2019, 6:22 am

my preview of the Week 3 game between the Vikings and the Bills Discount Armon Watts Jersey , I opened with this lede:Well, now we definitely know! What went wrong? Let us count the ways:The offensive line gave up four sacks, but it was much worse than that number would indicate. Kirk Cousins was harassed on dozens of dropbacks. Jerry Hughes might have to file taxes in the state of Minnesota next year because he basically established a homestead in the Vikings’ backfield. Four fumbles, including two first quarter strip sacks of Kirk Cousins that led directly to ten points for the Bills. Conversely, the defense didn’t force a turnover despite the Bills fumbling three times themselves.The Vikings had a paltry 14 yards rushing on Sunday, which was the third lowest output in franchise history. They only attempted four designed rushes, since two of the runs were Cousins scrambles. The six rushing attempts tied an NFL record for fewest in a single game. That’ll happen when you’re inexplicably down by a ton of points from the start.The Vikings were just the sixth team in NFL history to lose outright after being favored by 16.5 points or more. The Vikings didn’t take a snap in Buffalo territory until there was 9:32 remaining in the third quarter. That was only because they started there after a Bills penalty on a punt. That drive lasted all of two plays before Cousins was intercepted. The Vikings didn’t actually gain a yard in Buffalo territory for the first 45 minutes and 54 seconds of the game.We could go on and on and on, but I’m sure you get the point by now. The Vikings were such a no-show on Sunday that it felt like Tony Soprano appointed them jobs at a construction site. Whether they were caught looking ahead at the game this Thursday in Los Angeles or simply didn’t take the Bills seriously until it was too late, the end result was one of the most embarrassing losses in recent memory. The game unfolded a lot like we thought it would, only with the roles reversed.Before we wallow any deeper into self-pity, let’s take our weekly look back at the five biggest plays that led to the big, bad Buffalo blunder.Play 1: Bills ball, 3rd & 4 at the Buffalo 31. First quarter, 14:18 remaining. (Shotgun) J.Allen sacked at BUF 24 for -7 yards (E.Wilson). PENALTY on MIN-L.Joseph, Lowering the Head to Initiate Contact, 15 yards, enforced at BUF 31 - No Play.It looked like the Vikings were going to start the game off right when Eric Wilson came through with a sack to force a three-and-out on the opening drive.Wilson blitzed right up the middle to sack Josh Allen with a perfect form tackle. But a flag went flying. Oh no, were they really going to call roughing the passer on Wilson? Was the slow transformation to two-hand touch pro football really happening again?It turns out that the penalty was valid. Linval Joseph lowered his helmet into Allen’s after Wilson already had him wrapped up Dalvin Cook Jersey , which kept the drive alive.After getting new life from the penalty, the Bills didn’t face another third down as they marched seven more plays down the field for a touchdown. The penalty was an omen for how badly things would go for the Vikings and it gave the Bills the confidence they needed to pull off the upset.Play 2: Vikings ball, 3rd & 8 at the Minnesota 27. First quarter, 6:04 remaining. (Shotgun) K.Cousins sacked at MIN 19 for -8 yards (J.Hughes). FUMBLES (J.Hughes) [J.Hughes], RECOVERED by BUF-M.Milano at MIN 25. M.Milano to MIN 25 for no gain (M.Remmers).Answering a touchdown by your opponent with a fumble on the third play of your opening drive is bad. Answering ten points by your opponent with a fumble on the third play of your second drive? That’s really bad. And that’s exactly what the Vikings did.In what would be a theme throughout the day, Jerry Hughes breezed passed Riley Reiff around the edge with a speed rush to pressure Cousins. Hughes ended up with fifteen pressures on Sunday according to NFL Next Gen Stats—that’s the highest total in the past three seasons. This was Buffalo’s second strip sack in six plays. Matt Milano recovered, and once again Buffalo was in prime position to score early in the game.They did so just two plays later, thanks to one of the easier touchdowns you’ll see scored in the NFL this season.Play 3: Bills ball, 2nd & 11 at the Minnesota 26. First quarter, 5:15 remaining. J.Allen pass deep right to J.Croom for 26 yards, TOUCHDOWN.The Vikings defense held firm after the first turnover to hold the Bills to a Stephen Hauschka field goal. After the second turnover? Not so much.Allen faked a swing pass to Marcus Murphy, and Eric Kendricks and Mike Hughes bit hard. (Hughes had an really rough game yesterday, especially after being called upon to play outside corner when Trae Waynes went down.) Jason Croom waltzed into the end zone behind the blown coverage and suddenly it was 17-0 Bills less than ten minutes into the game. The rout was officially on.Play 4: Vikings ball, 3rd & 5 at the Minnesota 44. First quarter, 3:13 remaining. (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass incomplete deep left to A.Thielen.The offensive line was awful yesterday and Cousins shouldn’t shoulder all of the blame for the offensive woes. But this throw, on third down, with a perfect pocket, when his team desperately needed a big play Alan Page Jersey , was incredibly disheartening.Cousins was amazing down the stretch in Green Bay and was an integral part of the comeback last week. So seeing passes like this is even more perplexing since we know what he is capable of in pressure situations. The Vikings were forced to punt after this bad miss to Adam Thielen, and you’ll never guess what happened next.OK, you’ll probably guess since you watched the game yesterday. But seriously, I did not see this next play coming when it happened live.Play 5: Bills ball, 3rd & 9 at the Buffalo 36. First quarter, 2:05 remaining. (Shotgun) J.Allen scrambles up the middle to BUF 46 for 10 yards (S.Weatherly; A.Barr).“Getting posterized” is a term usually reserved for NBA players that get ferociously dunked on. But I think we can use it in this case for Anthony Barr.Josh Allen looked like he was going to be stopped short on third down until he hurdled over Barr to get a first down. I know gifs don’t have sound, but I swear if you listen closely you can hear R. Kelly’s “I Believe I Can Fly” in the background. The play was a perfect microcosm of how the Bills embarrassed the Vikings in just about every way imaginable on Sunday. Eight plays later, Allen reached the ball over the goal line on fourth down and the game was effectively over well before halftime.It’s very unusual that all five “game-changing” plays were pulled from the first quarter, but that’s the kind of game it was. The second half was largely both teams playing out the string; the Bills were able to get super conservative and sit on their huge lead while the Vikings tried in vain to make it interesting. Again, it was how many people saw the game unfolding, just in reverse.Hopefully this home beatdown at the hands of a team that was previously considered to be one of the worst teams in the NFL will serve as a wake-up call rather than a signal of what’s to come for the Vikings. There is no time to feel sorry for themselves, because up next is a short week for a road game against a team that’s considered to be one of the best teams in the NFL—the Los Angeles Rams. After that, it’s off to Philadelphia and The House That 38-7 Built. If the Vikings can’t clean up their act and get better in a hurry, they could easily have a 1-3-1 record before their next home game.As always, we welcome you to vote in the poll to tell us which play you thought was the biggest and encourage you to suggest any we may have missed in the comments.Or you can just pretend that Sunday never happened and focus on how the Vikings can try to avoid a similar throttling in front of a national audience on Thursday night. We’ll understand.Bills Embarrass Vikings, 27-6 Vikings fans’ favorite person on the field today was probably the official who sounded the final gun, putting an end to the misery.The game was an absolute embarrassment in all facets. By the nine-minute mark of the fourth quarter, CBS’ announcing crew of Jim Nantz and Tony Romo were discussing golf.The Bills’ opening drive was given new life on a personal foul call against Linval Joseph.The Bills efficiently marched down the field and put points on the board when rookie quarterback Josh Allen ran the ball in from ten yards out http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-brett-favre-jersey , diving at the pylon and extending his arm just enough to score..After another personal foul on the ensuing kickoff, the Vikings were pinned deep in their own end.Quarterback Kirk Cousins took off on a scramble, and defensive end Trent Murphy punched the ball loose and the Bills recovered.The Vikings defense held the Bills to just a field goal, giving the Bills an unexpected 10-0 lead.The bloodletting continued on the next drive, when Cousins was strip-sacked yet again - this time by Jerry Hughes - and Buffalo once again recovered.Two plays later, Josh Allen got fellow rookie Mike hughes to bite on a fake, and tossed a ball to backup Tight End Jason Croom, who was left alone in the end zone.After just ten minutes of gameplay, the Bills held a 17-0 lead.Woof.The ugliness continued as the Vikings third drive stalled at midfield.Kirk Cousins missed a wide open Adam Thielen on third down, and the Vikings doubled down with a holding penalty on long-snapper Kevin McDermott, giving the Bills the ball at the 35 yard line.Josh Allen hurdled Anthony Barr to extend the drive, then, after a Danielle Hunter sack, hit Chris Ivory on a 55-yard reception.Another personal foul gave the Bills first and goal, and Josh Allen punched the ball in three plays later, and suddenly the Bills had a 24-point lead.The Vikings offense stalled yet again after another Buffalo sack, and punter Matt Wile’s poor kick gave the Bills great field position yet again, which the Bills turned into a Steven Hauschka field goal Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey , bringing the score to 27-0.Absolutely nothing worked for the Vikings in the first half.Josh Allen looked like Jim Kelly.Jerry Hughes looked like Bruce Smith.Kirk Cousins wasn’t even Tarvaris-Jackson-good.He looked like a kid in the backyard pretending to be Tarvaris Jackson.Both teams punted their way through the entire third quarter, and most of the fourth with no scoring, until Kirk Cousins connected with Kyle Rudolph with three minutes left in the game to put the Vikings on the board at 27-6.That ended up being the final score, as the team missed on the ensuing onside kick attempt.Kirk Cousins ended the day 40/55 for 296 yards, 1TD, 1INT, and two fumbles.He was sacked four times on the day.The Vikings rushing attack was led by Mike Boone, who carried the ball two times.For eleven yards.Yuk.Adam Thielen once again led the team in receiving with 11 catches for 105 yards.Stefon Diggs was held to just four catches for seventeen yards on ten targets.Defensively, Stephen Weatherly, Danielle Hunter, and Harrison Smith each had a sack, and Weatherly led the team in tackles with seven.The loss drops the Vikings to a record of 1-1-1, and they will take on the Los Angeles Rams in Los Angeles, on Thursday night.Thanks to everyone who got their Vikings coverage here at the Daily Norseman.

panxing18

The key to the relationship between Andy Reid a

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 21st, 2019, 5:12 am

nd Patrick Mahomes After Wednesday’s media appearances at Arrowhead Stadium Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , much was made about how certain players talk.But going into Sunday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars — likely the most important test the Kansas City Chiefs have faced this season — a more important story was how players and coaches listen.That was what we heard from Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who was asked about his sideline meetings with head coach Andy Reid.“First off, he always asks me what I am seeing out there and what is going on out there,” said Mahomes. “Then he asks what I am thinking and shows me what he is thinking, and we get on the same page. That goes with Coach Reid, Kafka, Bieniemy — and Chad Henne — all those guys are giving me what they are thinking. At the same time, we are all trying to get on the same page to go out there and run a tight unit.”Reid confirmed Mahomes’ side of the story.“I do a lot of listening when I’m over there, and just see where he is at, see what he is seeing, which is real important,” he said. “He’s got great vision 2019 Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs , but just so we’re on the same page is important. He knows what I’m thinking, I know what he’s thinking, he’s got great feedback. Mike Kafka’s right there so he’ll talk with him — and Chad Henne is a big part of that too. I’m able to give him a little bit of a heads up on maybe what I’m thinking going forward. He gives me an idea of what he likes or sees and we’ve just got to put it together and go with that.”Photo by John Weast/Getty ImagesMahomes said that the group approach to the offense is not only different than what he experienced in college at Texas Tech, but also better.“I had Coach Kingsbury and we were always trying to be on the same page with what was going on, but I didn’t have the different voices of Coach Bieniemy,Kafka, Reid and Chad.You get different things from each person that you can build into one thing and get things going from there.” For Reid, it’s much like the experience he’s had with other successful quarterbacks in his career.Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images“I did that with Donovan McNabb when he was young, early,” Reid said. “Really even Alex Smith when he first came here, because it was important — he was new to the offense.But Alex had the game experience.I enjoy that part. He gives you great feedback so if you’re going over there and it’s just, ‘Call what you want to call Mecole Hardman Jersey Cheap ,’ then you don’t need to do that, but having that open communication I think is good.”Mahomes credited the exchange of ideas as being one of the contributing factors in the win against Denver on Monday night.“Just getting on the same page and figuring out what we can do that works. Coach Kafka, Bieniemy, Reid — all of us are giving ideas to each other and getting on the same page of what we all like against the defense they are showing out there. I feel like it paid off this last week in figuring out what we needed to do to go into the fourth quarter strong.”Speaking about their upcoming opponent, you could see that the head coach and his quarterback were on the same page days before the game is to begin.“We look forward to playing Jacksonville,” Reid said. “We know they are a good football team. They have done a heck of a job down there with the whole organization and with the team in particular.Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images“We have played some good defenses here and Jacksonville is a good defense and arguably the best in the NFL,” Reid continued. “That is why you do that. You love that challenge of playing against good players.”“[Jacksonville has] a great scheme,” said Mahomes. “They do a lot of things really well. They do a lot of the same stuff, but they do it to a very high pristine type of thing. They have a ton of talent over there.We have to utilize our offense and our weapons and try to do what we can to attack them.”Mahomes was then asked about making offensive adjustments — as the Chiefs were forced to do while playing Denver on Monday night.“I am still learning, but trying to make adjustments on the fly is something I didn’t have to do as much in college, and here you have to make them because defenses throw unscouted looks out there. Kind of like the first half of this last game, they threw us a lot of different blitzes and things we hadn’t seen before from that defense so far this year. For us Mecole Hardman Jersey Womens , we just have to get on the same page and figure out those looks and make adjustments to make our plays work.”Photo by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesBut Mahomes said that finding success against the Denver Broncos was a confidence-builder for him.“Being able to go up against stuff you are not necessarily sure of because it’s a blitz you haven’t seen before and you’re able to have success against it — that is how football works” he explained. “You are going to see unscouted stuff. You are going to have adverse situations in games and have to find ways to come out with wins in them.”Other notes from Wednesday’s media appearancesReid (unsurprisingly) said that Eric Berry is still being evaluated day to day. “One thing you know about Eric, you have no questions that he wants to be there and go. He is trying everything he can to get himself out there. We just take it day-by-day, and keep doing that.We have great communication with him and we know his desire is to be there. We want him to be smart, we want to be smart with it. It is a long season.”Reid also said the team isn’t putting pressure on Berry.“We would never put our guys in a spot like that. We have always been good with this part. We have always said, ‘If you are hurt, go get healed up. We are not going to sit there and pressure you to come back. That is not how we roll.’ But we expect the next guy to jump up and play and play well. That is how we have gone about it. And so that is what we are doing. Eric Murray is getting better every week and doing a nice job for us.”Mahomes spoke about his college teammate Keke Coutee, who had 11 catches in his rookie debut for the Houston Texans against the Indianapolis Colts.“I have known Keke was a special player since he was in ninth grade. I remember him being in Lufkin, which is East Texas, and playing against Robert E. Lee High School as a sophomore in high school and dominating. I remember I ended up going back to Texas Tech that year and I was talking to Coach Kingsbury about him and we ended up getting him there. He has always had a great feel for the game and knows how to find his way open. He has the athleticism to make a lot of plays.” Watson is 38, but the Chiefs do need a No. 2 tight end." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Benjamin Watson has decided to sign with Patriots Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , according to a reportNew,105commentsWatson is 38, but the Chiefs do need a No. 2 tight end.CDTShareTweetShareShareBenjamin Watson has decided to sign with Patriots, according to a reportNew Orleans Saints tight end Benjamin Watson (82) reacts after catching Saints quarterback Drew Brees (not pictured) 500th career touchdown pass during the second quarter against the Baltimore Ravens.Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY SportsUPDATE 2:00 p.m. Arrowhead Time: Watson will reportedly sign with Patriots.We have been here before. Tight end Benjamin Watson is once again reportedly considering the Kansas City Chiefs, except this time it’s after calling off his retirement. The report came through from ESPN’s Adam Schefter.The move to acquire the 38-year-old Watson would be unique for general manager Brett Veach, who has tended to avoid bringing in free agents much older than 25. The difference here is that the Chiefs should be taking calls on all tight ends, considering their No. 2 behind Travis Kelce—Demetrius Harris—left for the Cleveland Browns in free agency and Veach did not address the position with a move in the draft.I asked Chiefs head coach Andy Reid about the tight end room on Saturday, remembering his affinity for two and three-TE sets.“I’m not worried about that room,” he said. “I’m curious to see some of the young [players]— the (Deon) Yelders and those guys. (Blake) Bells, I want to see them play. We got some good, young guys in there—I just don’t have enough information on them when things are going, like a training camp practice. And these practices will be good for them.”The Chiefs have several young candidates for the position—Yelder Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , Bell, David Wells and John Lovett, the Princeton quarterback who the Chiefs are transitioning to the tight end position. I called Lovett a “dark horse” to win the job in my Reid roundup on Monday, though the Chiefs signing Watson would undoubtedly hurt his chances.Working with Drew Brees last season, Watson had 35 catches for 400 yards and four touchdowns, including Brees’ 500th. He’s amassed 5,885 yards over his 14 years in the league that began with six in New England. The Patriots originally drafted Watson with the 32nd overall pick in the first round of the 2004 draft. The Chiefs selected Junior Siavii with their top pick four selections later.

panxing18

Grade the Rams’ final pick of the 2019 NFL Draft.

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 21st, 2019, 5:24 am

"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 NFL DraftPOLL David Edwards Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , 2019 NFL Draft Results: Grading the Los Angeles Rams’ selection of Texas Tech Red Raiders LB Dakota AllenGrade the Rams’ final pick of the 2019 NFL Draft.CDTShareTweetShareSharePOLL, 2019 NFL Draft Results: Grading the Los Angeles Rams’ selection of Texas Tech Red Raiders LB Dakota AllenTexas Tech Red Raiders LB Dakota Allen during the game with the Iowa State Cyclones, Oct. 21, 2017.Michael C. Johnson-USA TODAY SportsThe Los Angeles Rams spent the 251st overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft on Texas Tech Red Raiders LB Dakota Allen.Here’s a scouting report from NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein:Allen probably isn’t going earn defensive snaps anytime sign Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , but could be the heir to the role vacated by former Rams ILB Bryce Hager. He too was a seventh-rounder who filled in a spot on the ILB depth chart; Hager was able to get through his four-year rookie contact and turned into a core special teamer.If Allen can do the same, this will be considered a very successful pick in due time.How are you grading this selection for the Rams? (The poll below will be stripped out on Google AMP and Apple News, but feel free to leave your grade/thoughts in the comments section) The Rams formally introduced safety Eric Weddle as a member of the team at a press conference in Los Angeles on Tuesday, but questions veered away from Weddle to another member of the roster.General Manager Les Snead and head coach Sean McVay were both asked about the recent report that running back Todd Gurley is dealing with arthritis in his knee. Snead said nothing definitive about a diagnosis while adding there are “shades of gray of how fresh you are and what that reason is.”“I don’t know exactly Infant David Edwards Jersey , medically, when you categorize what arthritis is, but I’ve never seen a guy on the medical report or on the injury report with that,” McVay said David Edwards Jersey nfl draft , via the . “And I think if you just said, ‘Is there a wear and tear? Was there a pounding that that knee took?’ Absolutely. … He’s the only one that can really talk specifically about how his body feels.”Gurley missed two games at the end of the regular season with knee problems and his limited role in the final two playoff games led to questions about whether it was still an issue. The team and Gurley said it wasn’t and there’s no surgery planned, but there’s been talk of alternative therapies to get him ready for the 2019 season.All of which adds up to questions about whether the Rams can expect Gurley to be as effective going forward as he was for most of the last two seasons. McVay said the team has “to let it play itself out” and that will keep plenty of attention on Gurley’s knee as the year unfolds.

panxing18

This is one of our random and yet not so r

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 21st, 2019, 5:35 am

andom (since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. Everyone is Jesse Davis Jersey , as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads, but..."This is one of our random and yet not so random (since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. Everyone is, as always, welcome to discuss any subject that you wish on the live threads, but please, in doing so, continue to adhere to the rules of the site. Also as per those rules, the discussion of Kenny Stills Jersey , alluding to or references to politics or religion are prohibited because we like it better when everyone gets along. Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photo’s with see-through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and the posting of such may result in a warning. Additionally, please keep your pic’s and GIF’s to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much. Please use the preview button before posting ANY photos to make sure that they do not show up as a huge item that will also slow down the load time for certain site members. Hours after his team won the Super Bowl, New England Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores was hired Monday as head coach of the Miami Dolphins.Flores helped the Patriots shut down the high-scoring Los Angeles Rams for a 13-3 victory in the title game Sunday night in Atlanta, and then flew to Miami to seal his deal with the Dolphins.“It has been a whirlwind 24 hours,” Flores said with a smile at a news conference that drew two dozen cameras.“Looking at this crowd here, you’d think we won the Super Bowl,” Miami owner Stephen Ross said. “I’ve never seen this many people in this room. … To me, you start an organization by signing a great leader. I believe we’ve found that leader.”More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins sign veteran lineman Jordan Mills to 1-year, $3 million contractJosh Rosen believes he can be Dan Marino-type franchise quarterback with DolphinsDolphins new QB Josh Rosen bids goodbye to Arizona Reshad Jones Jersey , congratulates Kyler MurrayDolphins bolster defense, provide Josh Rosen with another shot to be franchise QBDolphins acquire QB Josh Rosen from Cardinals for 62nd pick, 5th-rounder in 2020Flores was the first person the Dolphins interviewed after they fired coach Adam Gase on Dec. 31. They decided on Jan. 11 to offer the job to Flores, the Patriots’ defensive play-caller, but had to wait until New England’s season ended to complete an agreement.“I wasn’t in a rush to become a head coach,” said Flores, 37. “I had a good job in New England. I’m thankful I’m part of this organization now. We’re going to do everything possible to build a winner here.”While preparing for the Super Bowl, Flores also began to hire a Miami staff. The group is expected to include former Colts and Lions head coach Jim Caldwell as assistant head coach, Patriots receivers coach Chad O’Shea as offensive coordinator and Packers assistant Patrick Graham as defensive coordinator.Flores Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , the son of Honduran immigrants, grew up in Brooklyn and has spent his entire coaching career with the Patriots. He joined them in 2004 and became their de facto defensive coordinator a year ago after Matt Patricia left to join the Lions as their head coach.Flores is the ninth former assistant to Bill Belichick to become a head coach.“Two things that stand out immediately when you meet Brian are his football intelligence and leadership skills,” Miami general manager Chris Grier said in a statement. “If you talk with anyone who has played for him or worked with him, you will hear about his ability to lead and get the most out of people. Brian sets a high standard for his players and coaches, and we are completely aligned with our vision on how to build a successful organization.”Flores becomes the NFL’s fourth minority head coach for 2019, which is half the total of last season. Diversity advocates have questioned the effectiveness of the Rooney Rule requiring teams to interview at least one minority candidate for any head coach or general manager vacancy.A former Boston College linebacker, Flores also coached offense and special teams with New England. He has a long relationship with Grier, who took charge of football operations in the recent organizational shake-up.Both started as scouts for the Patriots, the Dolphins’ longtime nemeses in the AFC East. Flores will report to Grier under the team’s new Mike Gesicki Jersey , more streamlined leadership structure.Flores becomes Miami’s 10th head coach since 2004, including three interim coaches. He is leaving a team that won its sixth Super Bowl since 2002 to join a franchise that has not won a playoff game since 2000 and plans to rebuild after another dismal season.The Dolphins went 7-9 in 2018 to miss the playoffs for the 15th time in 17 years. They allowed 6,257 yards, the most in franchise history, and the offense was also among the league’s worst, finishing ranked 31st.After Ross fired Gase, he ordered a roster overhaul and acknowledged it may take several seasons to build a winner. The revamp is likely to include the departure of quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who has been with Miami since 2012 but has never taken a postseason snap.

panxing18

WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 21st, 2019, 5:48 am

He’s still rehabbing his ACL tear" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 OffseasonMike Hughes won’t practice until Training Camp at the earliestNew Brian O’Neill Jersey ,29commentsHe’s still rehabbing his ACL tearCDTShareTweetShareShareMike Hughes won’t practice until Training Camp at the earliestPhoto by Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesWe’ve been tracking the status of Minnesota Vikings cornerback Mike Hughes all offseason, and there was reason for optimism when it came out that he was running again at the team’s practice facility right before the NFL Draft. While that’s obviously encouraging, that’s likely going to be as much as we see of Hughes before Training Camp gets underway in July.On Tuesday, head coach Mike Zimmer told reporters that Hughes “won’t get any practice time this spring,” which means that the team is going to keep him on the sideline until Training Camp.As the tweet from Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press details, Hughes’ injury came about two weeks later into the 2018 season than Dalvin Cook’s did when he suffered the same injury in 2017. But, since everyone heals differently, that doesn’t necessarily mean a whole heck of a lot when trying to compare Hughes’ progress to Cook’s.With Hughes being out until the start of camp, the next question is going to be whether or not he starts camp on the Physically Unable to Perform List. If that happens, Hughes wouldn’t be able to practice with the team, and if he was on the PUP List at the end of camp, he would be forced to miss the first six weeks of the regular season.Hopefully Hughes can continue making progress as we get closer to the team gathering in Eagan for Training Camp. If he doesn’t, the Vikings’ depth at the cornerback position is certainly going to be tested. Today, it’s the 2004 Wildcard against Green Bay against the 2009 Divisional game against Dallas"Our Greatest Playoff Win Tournament of All Time has three games done, and this is the last matchup in our first bracket. I’ll give some highlights of each game, and I’ll put a poll at the end. The poll will be open for about 24 hours Kyle Rudolph Jersey , you guys get to vote, and the winner by popular vote will advance. Today, our tournament continues with our next playoff win match up: the 2004 Wildcard game against Green Bay against the 2009 Divisional playoff game against Dallas.2004 Wildcard game against the Green Bay Packers. The 2004 season was the Mike Tice era in a nutshell. At times, the VIkings looked like world beaters, while at other times they couldn’t get out of their own way. Needing a win to clinch a playoff spot the last week of the season, they lost on the road to Washington, and Randy Moss infamously walked off the field early. The Vikes still backed in as the last wildcard, though, and went to Green Bay, where no one...not even the most ardent Vikings fans, thought they had a shot. But the Vikes dominated the Packers. Future Vikings great Brett Favre threw four picks, was sacked four times, and never really got in sync all day. On the other hand, MVP runner-up Daunte Culpepper was spectacular. He threw for 284 yards and 4 TD’s, two of them to Moss. The Superfreak’s second TD over Al Harris essentially ended the game, and culminated in the now legendary ‘Moon over Lambeau’ Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , which in fact was not a disgusting act. The Vikes won 31-17, and for me, this was one of the most gratifying wins in team history. Walking into Lambeau and slapping around their most bitter rival, who was pretty much everyone’s darling to go to the Super Bowl, was just glorious to watch, from the opening kickoff to the final gun.2009 Divisional playoff against the Dallas Cowboys. If the 2004 wildcard game was one of the most gratifying wins in team history, 2009 proved to be one of the most gratifying seasons. For me, 2009 will always be special, because it was the first season since the 1970’s that my Dad and I were able to watch every game together, and we both went all in on Favre the day he signed with the Vikings. Matching jerseys, everything.There were a couple of similar narratives to the Packers game in this one, too. The Vikings were slight favorites, if I remember, but almost everyone thought Dallas was going to win. You see, Tony Romo had just won his first playoff game, and apparently that mattered for the Vikings game Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , because reasons. All of a sudden the Cowboys were everyone’s Super Bowl darlings, and the 13-3 Vikings were just going to be a sparring aprtner for the Cowboys tune-up to the NFC Championship game, I guess..LOL whatever. Brett Favre and Sidney Rice destroyed the Cowboys, and the Vikes rolled 34-3. Rice had over 140 yards receiving and three touchdowns, and in the 4th quarter, with the game well in hand at 27-3 and around two minutes left, the Vikes rubbed Dallas’ nose in it with a Favre to Visanthe Shiancoe 11 yard score. Cowboys LB Keith Brooking called it unprofessional, everyone in Minnesota laughed at him, and we’re still laughing.That win didn’t erase the Hail Mary game for me, because nothing ever will. But by God, that last touchdown to Shiancoe that that turned an ass whippin’ into an utter humiliation for the Cowboys warms my heart to this day, and will for the rest of my days.

panxing18

third hour of is re-airing on NBCSN. If y

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 22nd, 2019, 3:36 am

As of this posting Youth Pat Tillman Jersey , the second hour of is re-airing on NBC Sports Radio, and theou’ve already seen or heard the show, here’s something you haven’t seen or heard today.It’s Thursday’s PFTOT, the post- discussion that is taped immediately after ends. (More accurately, immediately after Simms returns from the bathroom Stitched Adrian Wilson Jersey , where he goes so that he can avoid participation in the PFTOT planning session.)Today’s PFTOT has five topics: (1) should the Cardinals just keep Josh Rosen, even if they pick Kyler Murray?; (2) should the Panthers reduce Christian McCaffrey‘s workload?; (3) how difficult is it to project performance as a passer at the college level to the NFL?; (4) the implosion go the AAF spawning multiple lawsuits; and (5) Nick Bosa‘s explanation as to why he stopped tweeting about the President.Check it out in the attached video. Or listen to the full thing via the PFTPM podcast, which now includes every episode of PFTOT as a separate file. The infiltration of the college offense into the pro game continues, and that likely will result in another franchise embracing shotgun formation, most if not all of the time.As Bob McManaman of the explains it Youth Adrian Wilson Jersey , the Cardinals are expected to rarely put quarterback Kyler Murray under center.Coach Kliff Kingsbury initially was coy on the topic, but it became clear that he’s got no qualms about a shotgun-heavy approach.Asked this week whether the team may spend 90 percent or more of its time with the center snapping the ball through the air to the quarterback, Kingsbury said, “I’m not sure.” He then elaborated in a way that suggested he is sure.“That’s another thing we’re working through, to see what the best balance for us is Stitched Kurt Warner Jersey ,” Kingsbury said. “Last year, Kansas City was 80 percent-plus. They were decent on offense. Pretty good. So, we’ll see. Whatever fits our team best is what we’re going to do.”What fits the team best is shotgun formation. It’s what Kingsbury used at Texas Tech, and it’s what Murray used at Oklahoma.And it’s what Kingbury believes in. Here’s his answer when asked about the advantages and disadvantages of shotgun: “I’ve never seen disadvantages. Some people say there are. I don’t. . . . Some other people have theories about it, but I think you can do everything just as well from shotgun as you can under center.”Kingsbury sees plenty of advantages to shotgun formation.“It just eliminates having to get away from the center Youth Kurt Warner Jersey ,” he said. “Those are big guys pushing back in your face right away. So you’re seeing a clearer picture sooner. Whereas when you’re under center, it takes a while to see the field and see that clear picture. To me, you’re able to see it clearer pre-snap and post-snap.”To me, it’s becoming clearer that the Cardinals’ ratio of shotgun formation will be much higher than 80 percent.

panxing18

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFan

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 22nd, 2019, 3:47 am

It’s NFL Combine time."s Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旻alcoholinks: All the Falcons news you need for Monday Youth Mohamed Sanu Jersey , Feb. 25It’s NFL Combine time.ESTShareTweetShareShareFalcoholinks: All the Falcons news you need for Monday, Feb. 25Eric Hartline-USA TODAY SportsDraft Scouting The NFL Combine kicks off tomorrow, giving us a week’s worth of NFL-related action. There will be risers and fallers and guys running 40-yards real fast, and we’ll of course be tuned in with a keen eye on the performance of the prospects that could be on Atlanta’s radar. With a bevy of players attending the Combine, The Falcoholic’s Kevin Knight has been scouting the positional groups that may be addressed during the draft. Offensive tackle, the interior O-line, running back Stitched De’Vondre Campbell Jersey , and tight end position are all possibilities on Draft Day, so be sure to check-in on Kevin’s always astute scouting reports for these Combine attendees. Trade Forecasting Draft Day traditionally provides some additional intrigue in the form of trades, and if Thomas Dimitroff (a man who loves a good trade) gets his way, what moves could the Falcons make to add to their defensive line? Cory Woodroof took a stab at some potential moves during the 2019 NFL Draft. Forgotten Falcons Another week, and another couple of entries in our offseason Forgotten Falcons series. This week we looked at the Atlanta career of a 2008 free agency acquisition in the secondary, and an undersized return specialist from the late-nineties. A Clash on Crossfire Your favorite new podcast is back, with Eric Robinson defending his title against guest combatant Aaron Freeman of FalcFans.com. The debate was lively Youth De’Vondre Campbell Jersey , as usual, as the two went head-to-head on a litany of topics. Be sure to vote for the victor once you’ve listened!Blidi Back After cutting Robert Alford and allowing Brian Poole to walk, the cornerback position was suddenly thin. The Falcons addressed that lack of depth on Friday, signing veteran corner Blidi Wreh-Wilson to a one-year deal. Wreh-Wilson has always played particularly well when given the opportunity to see the field, so it was a smart move to bring him back to bolster the cornerback corps. The league’s best wide receiver sat out voluntary OTAs and the start of minicamp last season before he was given a pay bump." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteThe Falcoholican Atlanta Falcons communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsLibraryFalconsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Julio Jones skips start of voluntary OTAs amid contract negotiationsNew,39commentsThe league’s best wide receiver sat out voluntary OTAs and the start of minicamp last season before he was given a pay bump.EDTShareTweetShareShareJulio Jones skips start of voluntary OTAs amid contract negotiationsKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsPlayers started reporting Monday for the start of organized team activities and there is one notable missing player. Actually, there are probably multiple notable missing players as OTAs are voluntary and veterans tend to prepare away from team HQ. OTAs are primarily workouts that are regulated and limited by the CBA. It helps some players get back into the groove Stitched Brian Poole Jersey , but it is possible some stay away to prepare more than allowed at OTAs.The notable player, for the second year in a row, is Julio Jones. Per D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Jones did not report to Flowery Branch on Monday. Also of interest is Ledbetter noting that Jones was “promised” a new deal this offseason. First, Jones skipped at least some OTAs in 2018 and 2017, and he was still consistently dominant on a week-to-week basis. Jones eventually missed out on a few days of mandatory minicamp last offseason, but was never out of shape or otherwise struggled with his playbook. In fact Youth Brian Poole Jersey , it is common for veteran, Pro Bowl-quality players to consistently skip OTAs and workout elsewhere.Second, we have heard the team informed Julio they planned to get an extension done this offseason, but “promised” is a strong word . Still, it is becoming frustrating to see the Falcons express optimism about contract extensions that continue to linger. Grady Jarrett should have been extended before free agency, if not last season. The Falcons have been confident a deal will be worked out, and two months ago a bad rumor suggested the team was “closing in” on a deal that has still yet to materialize.For whatever reason Stitched Grady Jarrett Jersey , we have another offseason of contract extensions dragging far longer than they should. It is still early enough but Julio’s absence suggests they are not “closing in” on a deal. The Falcons may have again hurt themselves by allowing another market-setting deal go through when Antonio Brown netted nearly $30 million guaranteed across three years, with a total of potential cash just above $50 million.Odds are a deal gets worked out and this situation is quickly forgotten. At the same time, an unnecessary holdout could create a giant headache for the mostly new coaching staff needing to get this team to the playoffs.

panxing18

Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has sp

Сообщение panxing18 » Август 22nd, 2019, 4:00 am

ent some time with Tom Brady this year Youth Maurice Canady Jersey , appearing with him in a commercial celebrating the NFL’s 100th season, and then hanging out with him at the Kentucky Derby. Mayfield is trying to learn from watching Brady off the field.Mayfield said he and Brady haven’t spent much time going over the finer points of quarterback play, but Mayfield still tries to learn from Brady by observing the way he conducts himself.“Just being around the greatest of all time, it’s an honor just be around him,” Mayfield said. “And then how he is with his teammates, the guys he’s played with, how they speak so highly of him. You don’t really talk about football in those situations Stitched Matt Skura Jersey , but just how he treats everybody, how he handles himself. I think it’s just some of the better examples of how to go through life. He just, he does it all right.”Eventually, Brady will retire, and Mayfield will try to assume the mantle of the best quarterback in the NFL. GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)Receiver Antonio Callaway and safety Matt Elam have spent the last few weeks working out together in South Florida.They chatted about their Florida careers. They pushed each other to get better. They counted down to this day.It was a second chance for both of them, really.Callaway and Elam were among the main attractions at Florida’s annual pro day Wednesday Youth Matt Skura Jersey , two former college stars looking to land on NFL rosters after a year away from football.Callaway’s path seems much more certain than Elam’s future.”I was young. I was dumb. I was immature,” said Callaway, his 6-week-old daughter nearby. ”I’ve grown a lot, actually. I’ve got a little girl to look after. I ain’t got no choice but to be the man.”The 21-year-old Callaway was suspended all of last season while charged with felony credit card fraud. It was the latest misstep for a talented receiver who was once considered a lock to be a first-round draft pick.Callaway also was cited for marijuana possession in 2017 and was part of a Title IX investigation in 2016 that centered on an alleged sexual battery. He was later found not responsible for the alleged misconduct.He said every NFL team he spoke to at the scouting combine and since wanted to know about the same thing: His past.”They already know I’m a good athlete. Just know I’m not a bad person,” Callaway said. ”Somebody’s just got to believe in me.”Callaway looked smooth and speedy during drills Wednesday. He stood on his 40-yard dash time (4.41 seconds) from the combine, but performed the three-cone drill, the 20-yard shuttle and the 60-yard shuttle. He also caught passes from quarterbacks Malik Zaire and Austin Appleby.His only issue was fielding punts: He dropped the first two he tried to catch. It was the same problem that plagued him at Florida in 2016.Still Stitched Ty Montgomery Jersey , one NFL team surely will take a chance on Callaway during next month’s NFL draft. It probably will be in the first three rounds, too.It remains to be seen if Elam will get another shot.An All-American at Florida, Elam was a first-round draft pick by Baltimore in 2013. He started 15 games as a rookie and 11 more in his second season before injuries and poor performances derailed his career.He spent the entire 2015 season on injured reserve and missed half of 2016. He also was suspended one game for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy.But the bigger turning point in his career came in February 2017.The Ravens had already decided not to re-sign Elam when he arrested in Miami Beach and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to deliver or sell and possession of a controlled substance, oxycodone.He was arrested again three months later, charged with larceny grand theft and battery after a dispute with his girlfriend over a cellphone in Palm Beach County.Charges in both cases were later dismissed.Elam said he had no offers to play in 2017. He was hoping to open some eyes Wednesday.”It’s been a year off for me,” Elam said. ”I’ve been trying to get myself right mentally and family – to show these people that I deserve a second chance and the opportunity to do this game that I love Youth Ty Montgomery Jersey , that I’ve been doing all my life. It’s tough. Just know what I came from and what I overcame, just having these opportunities to be out here again and do it again in front of coaches and my nephew, former teammates.”It’s great. I didn’t think I was going to get this opportunity.”The 26-year-old Elam fought back tears as he spoke five years after his previous pro day. He blamed his problems on ”childish mistakes, immature mistakes.””Everybody deserves a second chance,” he said. ”I feel like your first mistake don’t determine what kind of person you really are. Your second chance and what you do with it determines who you really are. I’ve been through a lot, overcame a lot and I feel like I’m still young.”I can help a club out in a lot of ways. I’m a great teammate; I can be a great leader. I can be a great guy in the building. I feel like we do great things on the field. I feel like I can help a club out right now.”—

Вернуться в «Общие вопросы, жалобы, предложения»